Subject: OpenSSL import
To: None <tech-security@netbsd.org>
From: Michael C. Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-security
Date: 06/28/1999 00:14:35
  Unless I hear otherwise by 5pm Monday, I will do:
cd openssl-0.9.3a
cvs -d cvs.fi.netbsd.org:/cvsroot import -m'OpenSSL 0.9.3a import' \
	cryptosrc-intl/crypto-intl/dist/openssl  \
	OPENSSL			\
	openssl_0_9_3

  {I seek advice on whether these branch tags are correct}
  I am also soliciting advice on whether there should be tech-intl or
tech-crypto list created, or if tech-security is sufficient.

  There will be at least five libraries built from by reachover's
from this:
	libdes.a
	libcrypto.a
	libasn1.a
	librsa.a		(not built for "NO_RSA=true")
	libidea.a		(not built for "NO_IDEA=true")

  Tools will be built from these libraries.

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca. PGP key available.