Subject: Re: export controls
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Michael C. Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-security
Date: 06/23/1999 12:50:03
    Todd> : Please let me know your opinion about IPsec export issue.

    Todd> Before importing crypto code into the *kernel*, it needs to be
    Todd> separated into IPsec and non-IPsec code, with the former in a
    Todd> segregated tree.

  That is exactly what itojun is presenting is his list.

  My feeling is that we import all of KAME into cryptosrc-intl, get it
working, and then move stuff into syssrc as appropriate.

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca. PGP key available.