Subject: [Fwd: SANS Digest Vol. 6 #2]
To: None <tech-security@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Bartram <scottb@iis.com>
List: tech-security
Date: 07/24/1998 11:21:54
--------------C448A89A304B48CFEB8C15DE

Although the Table of Contents doesn't mention it explicitly, SANS has
added us to the *BSD section...

scott
--------------C448A89A304B48CFEB8C15DE

          (Netscape Messaging Server 3.5)  with ESMTP id AAA38AA
          for <scottb@iis.com>; Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:39:51 -0400
	by gort.iis.com (8.8.8/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA12749
	for <scottb@iis.com>; Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
	by ice.clark.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id KAA07428
	for <scottb@iis.com>; Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:45:17 -0400 (EDT)