Re: scm migration: htdocs conversion

Hi,

Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I'm working on migrating our repositories away from CVS to hg.
> See https://wiki.netbsd.org/users/wiz/scm-migration/ for my notes.
>
> I've now converted the htdocs repository.
>
> The conversion is available here:
>
>     http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/wiz/htdocs.hg-20230715.tar.gz
>
> (1.7GB)
>
> It was done using wip/cvs2fossil and wip/cvs2hg.
>
> I had to fix many encoding problems (ISO-8559-1 instead of UTF-8) in
> commit messages - admins@ got a ticket to clean that up in the master
> copy.
>
> Please take a look at the converted repository - I think it looks
> very good, I didn't notice any issues.
>  Thomas

It seems that Your htdocs.hg repository has not tags,
for example, hrs-xmlcleanup-base.
It has branches, for example, hrs_xmlcleanup.

Lack of tags are intentional?
In htdocs case, lack of tag is not so important.
However in src I need tags.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3