Re: NetBSD & Fossil

Gour <gour%atmarama.net@localhost>:
> > Disclaimer: I'm not a netbsd dev, just the VCS domain expert that will be
> > assisting with the conversion when it happens.
>
> Do you use NetBSD? (Btw, I know about you and like your proposal to use
> AsciiDoc(tor) for documentation.)

My home machines are Linux boxes, but I use NetBSD when that's what's
in front of me (as it is on one of my current projects where the
project servers are in fact NetBSD). It's all Unix to me.

> > However, I think the practical choices are git or hg.
>
> But, at the moment it’s not something to be disccused?

I'm not sure what you mean.  I've offered the NetBSD project my tools
and expertise to get their history into a DVCS.  I'm not particular
about which it is and can easily emit whatever they decide.  I'm
awaiting a decision and a schedule: how that gets settled is an
internal NetBSD matter.