Re: Proposal for more reliable git mirroring

Roy-

I've had enough other pleasant (very!) dealings with you that I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, here, but please be aware that your tone here is coming across as fairly hostile and abrasive - and I don't think anything I've said or done has warranted that. I am proposing to do work to address an issue which is relevant to some (many, in my view) people. I'm sorry if you're not one of those people. Please also see comments inline, below.