Re: Detailed post how PostgreSQL switched to git

On 22 October 2010 18:23, Joerg Sonnenberger
<joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:16:13AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>> https://lwn.net/Articles/409635/
>
> IMO nothing really surprising there and a lot of the issues also seen by
> those of us that played with conversion tools.

I like item 2 on the lessons learned list: Designate a specific "Git
migration team". Make sure they have lots of free time.

On the plus side everyone else migrating is improving the quality of
the cvs2XXX tools...