Re: git copies of cvs modules available

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 04:01:07PM -0500, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
> How do you handle the granularity between each crontab
> run without a mercurial-aware process ?

I would just ignore that part due to practical reasons. At the moment it
doesn't matter, because the conversion is not point-in-time (whether or
not it works), so the updates of the converted repository are discrete
anyway. In the potential future of a repository switch it still doesn't
matter much, as the majority of the load has been taken of the main
(public) server already, so the main (public) server can be used in the
case a more up-to-date version is needed.

Joerg