Re: Some notes on bzr (formerly bazaar-ng)

On 1-Aug-2008, at 12:05 PM, Brian de Alwis wrote:
Many of the Bazaar devs came from Darcs, but wanted to restart.

Oops, small mistake: many came from GNU Arch, not Darcs.

And I also forgot to mention my favourite feature: uncommit. You can uncommit the last revision (actually the last N revisions, if you like), which restores your tree to the pre-commit stage, and then recommit. Not recommended if you've pushed the branch elsewhere as your now-missing revision will be in circulation.

Brian.

--
 Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
      "Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli