Subject: Is There a Port For Nec Risc Workstations?
To: None <tech-ports@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rev. Cyron <cyron@voicenet.com>
List: tech-ports
Date: 11/18/1996 22:32:43
A Professor of mine has a Nec Risc Workstation, and has been nagging me
about getting Something other than WindoZe NT on it.  I doubt there is
any UniX OSes that support it.  The only one that would be the most
probable is NetBSD.  You Programmers are the Best! keep up the good work.
Anyway, It has a Mips Processor which one I don't know, I think it's
33MhZ.  Do any Of you know if there is a NetBSD port for it, or if there
is any other UniX OS that would support it?  I guess getting netBSD to
work with the CPU wouldn't be to difficult, it's dealing with the Display
is the only problem I could think of...
				Cyron

There is No Time Like The Present
There is No Present Like Time