Subject: Re: sys/dev/pci/ncr.c and pio.h?
To: Niklas Hallqvist , Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Andrew Cagney <cagney@highland.com.au>
List: tech-ports
Date: 09/18/1995 11:18:33
Excerpts from mail: 17-Sep-95 Re: sys/dev/pci/ncr.c and p.. Niklas
Hallqvist@appli.s (442)

> Andrew> dev/isa/com.c - on a non x86 isa (via bridge) bus

> Yep, me, on an amiga...

Great.  I'll use that as my reference.

Excerpts from mail: 17-Sep-95 Re: sys/dev/pci/ncr.c and p.. Jason
Thorpe@nas.nasa.go (966)

> Again, yes, on my AlphaStation, but it's using Chris's New ISA World
> Order code, which isn't in the tree yet.  I think Chris put a source
> snapshot of his Alpha stuff up for FTP recently, but I'm not sure.

I wondered about that.  If any thing was going to force a re-think of
the ISA (and PCI) driver code, it was going to be the Alpha.  I'll keep
an eye out for those other chances.

		thanks Andrew