Subject: Re: amd64 cvsup Re: rsync-2.6.9 has a remote-user-shell
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/08/2007 17:25:58
George Georgalis wrote:
> Since amd64 cvsup is broken, there is not a good way (which I know
> about) to get netbsd rcs files. I need a local mirror due to the
> number of hosts on my nat. So I've been maintaining a checkout of
> each of the various tags I need and propagating them to hosts on
> my local nat. -- that process was broken.

Have you tried net/csup instead ?

Also, I thought I remember reading a few threads a while ago about cvsup
on amd64 and I thought it got resolved.  I think the pkgsrc.se ppl came
across the issue.  Try looking through some old mail archives on
mail-index.netbsd.org and see how you get on.

e.g. http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2007/02/19/0088.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2007/08/22/0026.html

adrian.