Subject: Re: Is dmx included in Xorg
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: None <cngo@nmsu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/04/2007 16:45:53
Hi,

We have 12 LCDs and we want to present them all to users as a single
unified screen so that users can move windows between LCDs. We have 3
computers with 4 VGA outputs each. What I want to do is to use dmx server
to connect 4 X windows from each computer  to display them all as a single
screen. I did try it last year with xorg-6.9.0 and it worked. And now we
want to use new xorg with new nv driver for our new nvidia graphics cards.
If I can't use dmx with new xorg, is there anyway for me to connect X
windows from different computers. Kindly give me your advice
Thank you,

Co Ngo