Subject: Re: xine buildlink issue
To: thuja <solidago_caesia@yahoo.fr>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/14/2007 22:26:05
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, thuja wrote:

> I'm just an untypical home user running NetBSD 4.0.  After my installation I
> got to here solving my KDE sound problem, but don't understand how to fix
> xine-arts with this information.  Could you please explain?  Thanks!

 	What version of xine-arts do you have (the latest one with the fix
 	is xine-arts-1.1.7nb1). If you have xine-arts-1.1.7 and a copy
 	of the latest pkgsrc then you *should* be able to just
 	'cd pkgsrc/audio/xine-arts ; make clean ; make replace'

 	'make replace' is a special pkgrsc target that just rebuilds a
 	single package without rebuilding all the packages which depend
 	upon it, and should be used with care. In this specific case
 	xine-arts-1.1.7 -> xine-arts-1.1.7nb1) it is perfectly safe.