Subject: Re: devel/libgetopt: incompat. declaration of builtin strlen
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/14/2007 16:39:02
Well, the case I had in mind when I proposed this wasn't libgetopt,
but rather deciding whether or not to define __GLX_ALIGN64 for Mesa
(both within and outside xorg-server).  Perhaps someday modular X.org
will support enough platforms such that this could be more than an
academic issue. ;)  I suppose you're right, though, as it could be
abused to mask other issues, such as endianness e.g. on sparc64.

<string.h> was included in the libgetopt build; that was the first
thing I looked for.  Did you mean to make sure that it's included in
applications that use libgeptopt?

--Blair