Subject: From blogs.sun.com: We've moved - /usr/ccs/bin commands, that is
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Nasonov <alnsn@yandex.ru>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/26/2007 10:12:22
--- http://blogs.sun.com/rie/entry/we_ve_moved_code_usr ---
We've moved - /usr/ccs/bin commands, that is

A recent update to Solaris Nevada (build 68 to be precise) has moved the /usr/ccs/bin utilities to /usr/bin. This move includes the link-editor, and associated utilities.

I remember I had trouble using pkgsrc on Nexenta GNU/OpenSolaris an year or so ago and one reason was missing /usr/ccs/bin directory. I'm sure (as a former user of solaris production system) that even many years after this change old versions of solaris will be still around. Pkgsrc developers have to support both locations.
--
Alexander Nasonov