Subject: HEADS UP: firefox and thunderbird version shuffling
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org, pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/12/2007 16:10:28
Hi,

as you may have noticed, I updated the mail/thunderbird* packages to
Thunderbird 2.0.0.0, and reimported the old 1.5.0.x packages as
mail/thunderbird15*.

For consistency, I did the same with Firefox: updated www/firefox* to
Firefox 2.0.0.3, reimported the old 1.5.0.x packages as www/firefox15*,
and removed the www/firefox2* packages.

Packages depending on Firefox have been bumped.

pkg_rolling_replace users using Firefox and/or Thunderbird 1.5.0.x should
get 2.0.0.x with their next upgrade.  Those already using Firefox 2.0.0.x
from the www/firefox2 package will have to rebuild it from www/firefox.

	Geert