Subject: Re: Experience with modular-x11
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/13/2006 09:46:17
I'm just taking shots in the dark here because I'm relatively new at
this.  What is the proper solution, then, simply (lots of work!) going
through every package and including the relevant buildlink3.mk files?
Intuitively it seems that there must be a more elegant way to do this,
but I certainly am far from certain of this.

I'm talking about the W axis for wsmouse, etc.  See the commit logs in
our CVS repository and you'll see immediately what I'm talking about.

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":