Subject: py-fann packaging advice requested
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/05/2006 11:18:42
--=-=-=

I just committed devel/py-fann, which works, but I have a problem:

   py-fann grabs /usr/pkg/lib/libdoublefann.a to link with, which is
   gross (and wrong since it doesn't respect LOCALBASE, but I'd like
   to just fix it right).  I don't grok python's distutils well enough
   to pull in a shlib properly with RPATH and everything.  The python
   docs I found about setting libraries=[] were in conflict with how
   distutils worked for me.  Can anyone point me to a simple example?

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--