Subject: Re: state of pkgsrc on AIX, OpenBSD, BSD/OS
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Florian Heigl <floh@deranfangvomen.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/21/2006 23:21:01
On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 03:33:38PM -0500, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
>> 	I'm the guilty party for having written most (all?) of
>> the current HP-UX support.  And I find it useful for my own use,
>> even if I'm not doing a good job of completing the work, or
>> keeping it up to date. :(
>
>Could you setup a machine for a bulk build?
>
>Joerg

I have two machines set and ready for this task, i use them for the
11.00/64 and 11.11/64 HP-UX builds of bacula already.

Eric, do You have some large diff or a tarball I could download somewhere?
I'd probably start working on a bulk build today :)

>PS: I think that would be a good criterion for "supported" platform, at
>least a minimum requirement.

How about a bootstrap package that can be rebuilt without patching and
downloaded from pkgsrc.org?

flo

--

florian heigl			 http://deranfangvomen.de/
"ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, oh, oh, oh, oh scheise. oh. oh fuck."