Subject: intltool in pkgsrc.txt
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Magnus Henoch <mange@freemail.hu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/08/2006 23:53:15
pkgsrc.txt says:

> 17.5.15. Packages using intltool
>
> If a package uses intltool during its build, include the ../../textproc/
> intltool/buildlink3.mk file, which forces it to use the intltool package
> provided by pkgsrc, instead of the one bundled with the distribution file.

But textproc/intltool/buildlink3.mk was removed two months ago, with
the commit message:

> Sweep pkgsrc and convert packages that included intltool/buildlink3.mk
> to use instead "USE_TOOLS+=intltool".  Remove now unused
> intltool/buildlink3.mk

However, I tried to use that line while hacking at an Ekiga package,
but it seems not to have the desired effect; the configure script
still detected only the included one.

In any case, the documentation should be updated.

Magnus