Subject: bad distfile removal?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/01/2006 13:58:35
I've been trying to get a clean bulk build happening at home but my
network link is unfortunately rather dodgy at the moment.  Consequently
I have a number of incomplete or corrupted distfiles for various
packages which the bulk build system quite rightly refuses to build
from without admin guidance.

Is there some way to tell it to delete distfiles which don't match the
checksum and attempt to refetch them again?  I'm thinking that if this
can be done just once at the start of building a package then that would
fix the bulk of my issues straight away and would not result in having
the host try for the same distfile time and time again ...

I don't mind restarting a builk build, but hunting through each and
every .broken*html file for _why_ each package broke and finding that
most are because of dud downloads is a real pain.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank