Subject: fixing "don't know how to make replace-interpreter" problems
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Julian C. Dunn <lists@aquezada.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/18/2006 21:57:05
I was trying to work on updating amavisd-new to a newer version, and it
looks like some recent changes have broken REPLACE_PERL and the like. I
nailed it down to the commit of version 1.1858 of bsd.pkg.mk which
"moves configure, build, test and wrapper phases out of bsd.pkg.mk
and into their own directories".

My question is, how do I correctly use these new wrappers? Should I simply

.include "../../mk/configure/replace-interpreter.mk"

or is there a better way? I'm sorry I haven't been following the traffic
on tech-pkg so I don't know if this was discussed and I just missed it.

- Julian

--
[ Julian C. Dunn <jdunn@aquezada.com>  *  "You can throw confetti,   ]
[ WWW: www.aquezada.com/staff/julian   *  but you're still going     ]