Subject: Re: clisp build fail.
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Paul (NCC/CS). <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/22/2006 12:39:54
Ok:) no worries,

actually i have now built ecl, so i have a lisp interpreter.

Building clisp is now academic, but i've got the bug!:)

Doing these things often gets me more into NetBSD than the
original intention, which was to just run a little bit of lisp.

I am curious if the compiler is actually buggy on sparc,
or if my hardware is a bit old and flakey, and is to blame.

Like what causes this:
Int f(Int,Int,Int):({1},{2},{3})->{6}
Int f(Int,Int,Int):({1},{2},{3})->{-268441316}

the second line is looking like a bit got flipped.
or maybe several.

In years gone by i have also had trouble building Lisp
and Valery has helped me out. But I think it was something
as simple as ulimits back then.

chs,
pauly.

Christos Zoulas wrote:

> On Jun 22, 11:05am, pts@bom.gov.au ("Paul (NCC/CS).") wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: clisp build fail.
>
> | "Paul (NCC/CS)" wrote:
> |
> | hey Christos,
> | don't forget me,
> |
> | we were just getting somewhere:)
> |

> I am here! I am just trying to figure out how to revive my sparc box so I
> can build a binary package for you. But if someone has the hardware available
> and can build a package for you, it should be fine.
>
> christos

Paul
Australian Bureau Of Meteorology

$ cd /pub