Subject: Re: warning during build of pkg_install
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Paul (NCC/CS). <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/16/2006 12:45:22
Hi guys,

- look i think it may be not good to answer your own posts
but it's important that you keep up with me:))).
Like by the time you guys in palo alto or Zurich get out
of bed , 1. i'll be in bed in Melbourne 2. my posts will
be history, as they are already.

so here is an update in case anyone still has any comments.

I went to the digest sub dir in pkgsrc and make clean
and make  again. Eventually I got it to build. and install.
And all the stuff that wouldn't build has done so now.

But not before seeing lots of these stupid things in the
builds:

===> Creating toolchain wrappers for audit-packages-1.43
: : No such file or directory
===> Configuring for audit-packages-1.43

no more info than this. : : No such file or directory

There were lots of the buggers.

they became less and less and now the problem
"seems" to have cleared.

I have now built tcsh.

oh well i have no idea what it was.
why it cleared.
or if it will come back.

fingers crossed.

but if anyone can shed light on this thread,
i'd be grateful.

chs,
Paul.