Subject: Re: [HEADS UP] The pkgsrc guide in HTML (updated)
To: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@NetBSD.org>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@intostroy.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/29/2006 12:42:20
On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:23:28 +0300 Mike M. Volokhov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> In order to make pkgsrc guide HTML compliant I've introduced some
> changes to pkgsrc/doc/guide/files and to htdocs/share subtrees. Those
> changes are based on fact that DocBook XSLT can produce valid HTML
> output. This means, that you must have latest CVS versions of two
> mentioned subdirs, otherwise your output will be invalid. Thus please
> be sure you've updated working copies of:
>
> 	pkgsrc/doc/guide/files
> 	htdocs/share

I'd like to thanks Roland Illig, who pointed me out that pkgsrc guide
uses detached htdocs/share tarball (referred in DISTNAME). Roland have
updated this tarball to latest version available, as well as package
"distinfo" and "Makefile" files.

Thus, there is no need to update htdocs/share, and I'd ask you update
your pkgsrc stuff once more:

	cd pkgsrc/doc/guide && cvs up

Thank you.

--