Subject: firefox-bin-java and initial thread stack location
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.co.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/19/2006 07:18:23
Does anyone have this working?  It used to work fine for me last
year, but broke during upgrades several months ago.

I run netbsd-current from 1 month ago, and the latest firefox-bin
and firefox-bin-java packages.  I get

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Can't detect initial thread stack
location

and the Java VM is non-functional; presumably it isn't loading
correctly.

Neil.

$ ulimit -a
core file size        (blocks, -c) unlimited
data seg size         (kbytes, -d) 400000
file size             (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory     (kbytes, -l) 168338
max memory size       (kbytes, -m) 505016
open files                    (-n) 64
pipe size          (512 bytes, -p) 1
stack size            (kbytes, -s) 2048
cpu time             (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes            (-u) 160
virtual memory        (kbytes, -v) 402048

$ mount
/dev/wd1a on / type ffs (local)
/dev/wd1f on /var type ffs (local)
/dev/wd1e on /usr type ffs (local)