Subject: Re: c++ h8300-hms cross-compiler
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Borghart Steffen <borghart@gmx.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/15/2006 14:06:15
Hi,
I have a Mindstorms set at hand, and just wanted to test the
cross-compiler. However building brickos-0.9.0 did not fully succeed:
the firmware brickOS.srec did build, but building the demos failed:

brickos-0.9.0/util/makelx helloworld.ds1 helloworld.ds2 helloworld.lx
malformed symbolsrec file at line 2

have you got an idea why the build breaks on my system?
Borghart