Subject: Re: pkg_info: patch to create summary file
To: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/12/2006 09:43:20
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Malcolm Herbert wrote:

> Looks good, but could the format be changed to the following:
>
> $ pkg_info -X /usr/pkgsrc/packages/All/apache-1.3.34nb1.tgz # binary package
> REQUIRES=/usr/lib/libc.so.12
> REQUIRES+=/usr/lib/libcrypt.so.0

> ... which would let this work with make as well straight out of the box

How would you use it? (I am curious about your plans.)

It has variables that override or conflict and variables that aren't even
known by our current bsd.pkg.mk and related.

> There may be a need for some judicious quoting here and there ...

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'