Subject: Re: PHP - problems with pear install & gd dependancy (+ fix)
To: Dave Tyson <Dave.Tyson@liverpool.ac.uk>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/24/2006 14:19:41
On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 11:58:22AM +0000, Dave Tyson wrote:
> A co-worker reported he had problems installing various php modules
> needed by snort under NetBSD-3. Searching with Google shows a few other
> people have reported the same problem against FreeBSD and Linux when
> using the pkg system.

Could you please re-send your question to our brand new mailing list
pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org ?  We'd like to reserve the tech-pkg@ mailing list
for technical discussion (related to pkgsrc development rather than use).

This is not your fault -- the new list was created last night. :-)

See http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2006/02/23/0008.html for the
announcement and the new charters of both mailing lists.

	Geert