Subject: Re: Latest stable branch: pkgsrc-2005Q3
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/26/2006 18:41:33
On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 02:58:19PM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, George Georgalis wrote:
>
>> The website has not been updated...
>> http://netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html
>>
>> anybody know how or who can fix that?
>
>There is an XML entity for that in htdocs/share/xml/misc.ent. I updated
>that and now am regenerating the webpage.

thanks -- what repository are you using? I don't see htdocs.
...nevermind, checking out now. Any ideas for making the full
module path in the footer? Sounds simple, but it could be
educational.

>I see the news is old too. I will copy over some from the other (NetBSD)
>news site to this page. We need this done automatically. Maybe some
>identifier for news articles that says "pkgsrc"?

Neat, never read the netbsd news before...  I don't
see a pkgsrc-announce list... trigger automation may
be difficult. Likely best thing is to note when a
news item is not there and submit patch or commit as
needed.

Thanks,
// George

http://galis.org/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george@galis.org