Subject: update of lang/erlang
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/17/2005 23:40:04
Hi,

this is definitely something for after the freeze, but I'll post it
already.

lang/erlang has not been updated for >2 years (apart from generic fixes to
the package).  The package is currently at 9.2 (R9C-0), but I was packaging
a program which needs Erlang >= R10.  I have updated the erlang package to
R10B-9 (the latest version), and my package works with it, but since I know
*nothing* about Erlang itself, I don't want to commit this yet.  Are there
any Erlang users here who can test/verify my update?  I've also added a
buildlink3.mk file.

Patch is here: ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/ghen/erlang.diff.gz

Thanks,

	Geert