Subject: Re: Preliminary patch for Linux emulation
To: None <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
From: Johnny Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/12/2005 09:22:47
joerg@britannica.bec.de wrote:

> I'll look at that. Question is, how do we want to go on with the branch?
> I think I need at least one or two days for this :-)

Sorry, I was not completely clear in my previous post.  For the purposes
of the upcoming branch, and to get the linux emulation packages working
for DragonFly, please go ahead and commit your patch.  As I mentioned in
my previous post, your changes touch many packages, but they are small
in scope and mostly mechanical, and I don't foresee any breakage for
existing platforms.

We can work on "scrapping the whole thing" after the branch, and
incorporating the ideas we discussed into the replacement framework.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org>