Subject: Re: Working nvi-m17n build needed
To: YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/05/2005 20:46:56
On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 04:40:14PM +0900, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> it didn't work for me.
> as it seems to work if i revive "-DGTAGS",
> i think wiz's "split patch-global" change has broken it.
> no idea since when !defined(GTAGS) has been broken.

The package contained more than one patch for Makefile.in in
patches/ before I removed patch-global. I took extra care to
merge the two patches together, but somehow, I didn't commit
the carefully merged patch :|

Anyway, I added -DGTAGS to CPPFLAGS and bumped the PKGREVISION,
please let me know if the problem is still there with
editors/nvi-m17n-1.79.20040401nb1.

Cheers,
 Thomas