Subject: Re: editors/vim doesn't want to fetch anything
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/02/2005 01:00:57
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Andrew wrote:

> It seems the fact that PATH_FILES is set to nothing is the thing that causes

That should have been PATCHFILES of course. Can't type to save myself.

> it as if I set it to 6.4.001 6.4.002 6.4.003 saw them on the ftp site...don't

6.4.001 didn't apply as it seemed to be for some C++ source file I didn't
have (didn't look at it too much) but dropping 6.4.001 and leaving .002
and .003 allows me to actual begin building vim. I don't have the quickest
machine so it will be a while before I know if it works completely but it
looks promising so far.

So should PATCHFILES not be set at all if there are no PATCHFILES or
should something in bsd.pkg.patch.mk be updated to handle this situation?

Thanks,

Andrew