Subject: Re: xchat fails to build
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/12/2005 08:08:06
On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 12:11:41AM -0400, David Howland wrote:
> The new security patch ...

It's not a security patch, just a bug fix.

> ... for xchat added a few days ago causes the
> following error trying to build xchat-2.4.5nb1 on NetBSD-3.0_BETA
>
> ===> Applying distribution patches for xchat-2.4.5nb1
> -d: not found
> Patch xc245-fix-te-notify.diff failed
>
> Some of the selected build options and/or local patches may be incompatible.
> Please try building with fewer options or patches.

> *** Error code 1

It works fine for me. It looks like something is serious broken on your
system because it cannot find the "patch" binary.

	Kind regards

P.S. Please use "send-pr" to report bugs.

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/