Subject: Re: problems building openoffice
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Michael Rauch <mrauch@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/04/2005 09:19:19
On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 08:59:52AM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Michael Rauch wrote:
> >I've committed a fix for this Saturday morning. Please make sure you
> >have rev. 1.4 of patch-av.
>
> FYI,
> bumping PKGREVISION for such fixes makes it slightly easier to verify one
> has the right pkgsrc version.

I don't really see how it would help in this case, because either you
did a cvs update after the commit, and then you have the new PKGREVISION
and the patch, or you didn't, and then you have neither of them.
But maybe I'm overlooking something?

BTW, this was a pure build problem and the resulting binary packages
before and after the patch are identical.

Michael