Subject: Re: Symlinking ruby${RUBY_VER} to ruby?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Leonard Schmidt <lems@gmx.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/02/2005 09:29:31
--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

Hi!

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 10:15:55AM +0900, Takahiro Kambe wrote:
> Yes, it is to allow installing multiple versions of ruby (like python).
> And pkgsrc/lang/ruby gives specific symbolic link to ${PREFIX}/bin/ruby.

Ah!  I never looked at lang/ruby and only installed it through a bl3
file.

At the moment, I use the following for Ruby support:

.if !empty(PKG_OPTIONS:Mruby)
RUBY_DIST_SUBDIR=
.  include "../../lang/ruby/modules.mk"

Now that only installs the ruby${RUBY_VER}-base package and does not
make any symlinks.  How do I achieve that?

Cheers!
Leonard

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI--