Subject: problem with imake wrapper
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Georg Schwarz <georg.schwarz@freenet.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/02/2005 00:12:35
When I  build a package that uses imake such as x11/xearth on IRIX 5.3 I
end up like this:

===> Configuring for xearth-1.1nb2
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/local/pkg/lib/X11/config
-I/usr/lib/X11/config
/usr/people/schwarz/pkgsrc/x11/xearth/work/.tools/bin/imake[5]:
/usr/bin/imake:  not found

why does the wrapper script for imake use /usr/bin/imake?
imake on IRIX 5.3 is /usr/bin/X11/imake,

pkgsrc/mk/wrapper/bsd.wrapper.mk has

.if defined(USE_X11)
IMAKE?=         ${X11BASE}/bin/imake
WRAPPEES+=      IMAKE
.endif

Putting IMAKE=/usr/bin/X11/imake in my mk.conf does not help though.
Even commenting out the above line does not change things. So it must be
some different piece of code which is responsible here.

Does anyone have an idea where the /usr/bin/imake entry is created?

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
 georg.schwarz@freenet.de  +49 178 8545053