Subject: Re: Desperate! "make update"
To: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/24/2005 14:59:58
On Feb 14, 12:26pm, Jan Danielsson wrote:
}
}    I got desperate and nuked my entire pkgsrc tree, and checked it out
} again, to see if that would solve my "make update" problems, but it didn't.
}
}    Next step is to determine if something happened at some specific
} date. I mean, "make update" worked a few days ago, and I didn't change
} anything other than checking out pkgsrc, so I assume that broke
} something. But to be sure I'd like to check it out by date and see what
} happens.
}
} Is there any way to check out pkgsrc by date? If so, how?
}
}    If that doesn't work, I'll have to perform the Windows trick to fix a
} problem: Reinstall. :-(

     What do you have in /etc/mk.conf?

}-- End of excerpt from Jan Danielsson