Subject: Re: pkgsrc feature request
To: Ryan Olejnik <ryno@psychofuture.net>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/21/2005 19:30:44
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:28:48 -0500
Ryan Olejnik <ryno@psychofuture.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I love pkgsrc and all, so don't get me wrong. But there is one thing
> that bugs me. A lot of options on packages are turned off by default.
> It's usually pretty hard to find out what PKG_OPTIONS you can set
> too. So, I think a list of options that can be set and a description
> of them in the directory would be very useful.

Do you mean show-options?

[juan@Nocturno][/usr/pkgsrc/chat/gaim]> make show-options
Any of the following general options may be selected:
        audio
        gnutls   Enable GNU TLS support.
        gtkspell         Enable gtkspell support.
        nas      Enable usage of the Network Audio System.
        perl
        silc
        tcl

These options are enabled by default: audio gtkspell silc
These options are currently enabled: audio gtkspell silc
[juan@Nocturno][/usr/pkgsrc/chat/gaim]>