Subject: Re: pkgsrc status
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/18/2005 20:34:57
--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au> wrote:
=20
> Is pkgsrc still frozen? Whilst I haven't seen anything to the contrary
> on this mailing list, the developer's website shows it as open.

I believe it is still frozen.  The developer website should be updated
to reflect this.  (Ideally the website would have been updated by the
pkgsrc people (or a note sent to the web folks) when the freeze was
started.)

-Jan

--=20
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a=20
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC--