Subject: Re: Slurpd crashes during exit
To: matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>
From: Jean-Luc Wasmer <jl+netbsd@lists.wasmer.ca>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/31/2005 00:02:43
When running in the foreground, I would simply Ctrl-C it (SIGINT).
With the rc script, it looks like it's SIGTERM.

I first noticed the slurpd.core file (in the directory where I put my
replica log file... which happens to be the directory I use for the db)
which is why I tried running in the foreground (with -d 4).

I don't think it matters, but I never stopped slapd (only slurpd).

The current version in pkgsrc is 2.2.27. I'll upgrade by the end of the
week.

Jean-Luc