Subject: Re: USE_TOOLS+= mktemp:run not working??
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/25/2005 23:37:33
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

>> I didn't see USE_TOOLS documented in guide.
>
> C'mon, face it - pkgsrc documentation could use a BIG overhaul with all the
> changes done in the last XX months. But of course following a moving target
> is hard...

I see they are well documented in the mk files. And I know the cvs commit
messages were useful. (Thank you jlam!)

I have started a doc/guide/files/tools.xml file to help document this.
I will use examples from the mk files.

How do we add copyright/usage statements for the pkgsrc Guide?

Maybe we can add an appendix to the guide to include the license(s), if I
use the documentation from mk/tools/*mk in the pkgsrc Guide.

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/