Subject: devel/nspr on MacOSX
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Lars Nordlund <lars.nordlund@hem.utfors.se>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/18/2005 22:39:47
Hello

I am building some packages on Mac OS X Tigger.

I think the main problem is that:

 -I/Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon

is transformed into 'nothing'. What do you think is the best way to fix
this?

* Modify the package to not try to do special things on darwin. Special
in this case would be to try to use carbon (?)

* Make the transformation of include paths pointing outside of pkgsrc
root not replace anything other than /usr/include with the empty string

* Create a carbon.builtin.mk thing just like x11.builtin.mk

I have looked a bit into the second and third solution, but I do not
have anything working yet.

--

Best regards
	Lars Nordlund