Subject: depend on nspr instead of ${MOZILLA}? (was Re: Debugging a buildlink wrapper problem?)
To: walt <wa1ter@myrealbox.com>
From: Geert Hendrickx <geert.hendrickx@ua.ac.be>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/09/2005 11:52:16
On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 10:59:51PM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> Good news!  Now we must make it work with any of the Mozilla/Firefox
> packages.  As they each have their own buildink3.mk file, I think we could
> best make it an option on which to depend.

I've figured out an options.mk file so the user can choose which mozilla to
use as a build-dependency for the (optional) jdk14-plugin.  But I just
found out that all the include files needed are also in a separate package:
devel/nspr.  Should I use this one, to keep things easy?  Then the option
is just whether or not to build the plugin.

GH