Subject: Re: aix gcc34 problem
To: Florian Heigl <florian.heigl@gmail.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/18/2005 11:01:03
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Florian Heigl wrote:
> I think I'll file a bug report for gcc... and ask You to see this for
> resolved by rebuilding auto* and libtool.

I wonder a bit why pkgsrc didn't install auto* and libtool from pkgsrc in
the first place. As far as I understand it thought that the "native"
versions of these tools from AIX were good enough, which they were
obviously not. If I got that right, maybe something should be set in
pkgsrc to really use the pkgsrc tools, not the native ones.

I don't understand the pkgsrc guts enough to know where to look, though..
:(

  - Hubert