Subject: INTERNATIONAL INQUIRY
To: None <sales@rocksideexport.f9.co.uk>
From: John Terry <john_terrystore01@hotmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/02/2005 05:49:21
Hello seller,
How are you today? hope you are fine. My Name is Barrister Simon. I am
working with the Leks Consultant company, here in GREECE  .We have two
clients from LONDON, They are in need of your product in their location. I
am hereby making an enquries of yours to  their inquiry for them.
One of them has responded very well when I showed him your advert and your
product on the web site he orderd me to chart with you soas to make a
paymenton time. I will like to know your last best offer for letting. They
are ready to send payment on time for non disappointment and I will be
adding my own profit to your own asking price, and my profit will be sent
back to me through western-union (You are not paying for my commission, but
my clients will do but they will send it to you with your rental fee and
then you will help send it back to me immediately you receive payment)
If you are ok with every thing, kindly forward your contact, the payment
will be made via cheque
information as follows;
YOUR FULL NAME, ...
ADDRESS, ...
PHONE NUMBER, ...
STATE, ...
COUNTRY, ...
ZIP CODE, ...
As soon as i receive your contact details, I assured you that the check
payment will get to you in 5 working days.
Thanks and Regards.
Brutini.
Note:Please get back to me as soon as possible. So my client company from
london  will forward you a check  for so as soon as you have it let me be
aware of it