Subject: RE: PKGSRC and IRIX
To: None <Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au>
From: Pangrazio, Robert Thomas (UMR-Student) <rtp6xc@umr.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/16/2005 08:35:00
Thanks for the information, I have installed Thunderbird and Firefox.=20

Does any one know how to have PKGSRC recognize a library that was not
installed by pkgsrc as a substitute for a package. For example, glib2
always fails on my machine. I think I can get it to compile if I
download it manually and configure it manually. If I then install it to
the pkg/lib directory, pkgsrc still tries to download and compile the
package. Any ideas on how to make it do this.

Thanks
Bob Pangrazio