Subject: lang/dylan-compiler and bulk builds
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/16/2005 11:26:01
Hi,

for months my bulk builds have stalled on building
lang/dylan-compiler. I've tried various machines (i386) with various
snapshots of netbsd-2. The processes are in state T; killing the
pkg-specific processes doesn't help any, instead I have to kill the
whole bulk build and 'do-sandbox-build -restart', then kill a build
-related process in time. Sometimes I even had to reboot the machine.

Does anyone else see problems with the package? It appears to run a
binary for bootstrapping which has problems.

Is there any convenient way of excluding rogue packages from a bulk build?

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik